As we enter into the new semester, the Ministry of Education has introduced rapid antigen test (RAT) preemptive testing as one of the COVID-19 prevention measures.
In order to prevent asymptomatic infection of COVID-19, the RAT preemptive testing is performed at home twice a week, and the results should be entered in the health condition self-check system.
Below is the method of the preemptive testing and related information. We ask for your active cooperation in order to prevent asymptomatic infection in the school.
- Test Kit: Distributed by the school.
(1st week of March: 1 per student, 2nd – 5th week of March: 2 per student)
- Testing frequency & days: Testing should be done twice a week (Wednesday & Sunday evening) at home.
- The kit distributed on March 2nd(Wednesday) should be used for the March 6th(Sunday) evening test.
- If you paused going to school, you have to take a test the day before your return day in order to return to school.
- Entering test result: Enter the result in the ‘health condition self-check system’ before going to school (★must participate in the self-check)
- Excluded from testing: No testing required within 45 days from the date you become a confirmed case
- Even if the test result is negative, you must wear a KF80 or higher mask and follow the quarantine guidelines.
- Even if you tested negative, if you have symptoms, please stop going to school and visit a designated medical institution for examination.
- What if you test positive?
- After notifying the homeroom teacher, stop going to school. Seal the kit in a plastic bag, and take
it to a screening clinic for PCR test.
- Stop going to school until you get the result. When the result is out, contact your homeroom