The online application form is only available during the application period.
Create an Account
An email will be sent to the address you submitted. Verify your account by clicking the enclosed link.
- Language: You may write your application in Korean or English. For addresses, please enter Korean addresses in Korean and foreign addresses in English.
- Saving Your Application: You can save your application as you complete it. Click the buttons at the bottom of the page to “Save”, “Save & Back” (save and go to the previous page), or “Save & Next” (save and go to the next page).
- Student Photo: Please upload a digital photo where the applicant’s face is clearly visible, such as a passport photo.
- Student Personal Statement: The Student Personal Statement must be completed by the applicant. In the case of middle & high school applicants, we recommend a length of half an A4 page (about 250 English words or 1000 Korean characters).
- Parent Self Introduction: Some questions must be filled out by both parents. Other questions may be answered by one parent.
- Uploading Documents: Only one file may be uploaded per category. If you have multiple files in one category, we recommend compressing the files with ZIP file software.
- Recommendation Forms: Please enter the names and email addresses of your references correctly. Once you complete and submit your application, they will automatically receive a link to an online recommendation form. The email is sent only after the application is submitted so we recommend submitting your application a few days before the deadline as recommendations must also be submitted within the application period.
- Review Your Application: You can review all parts of the application and check that you have entered information correctly during the Review stage. Any incomplete sections will be marked with a yellow exclamation point. (Please note that the family photo is not visible from the Review page.)
How to Apply