By High-Speed Train: KTX
When you arrive at Incheon International Airport, take the KTX to Pohang station.
From Pohang station you can take a taxi to campus. Ask the driver to go to “Handong Dae Hak Gyo(Handong University)”.
This will cost around 10,000 KRW and take about 10 minutes.
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, go to the information desk and ask for directions on buying an airport limousine bus ticket
for Pohang (www.airport.kr)
• Departure Times: Incheon Int’l Airport ► Pohang 07:00, 08:50, 13:40, 17:10, 19:30, 21:30
• Bus Ticket Price: 44,300 – 48,700 KRW
• Traveling Time: Approximately 5 Hours
Pohang Intercity Bus Terminal ► HGU
Upon arrival at Pohang Intercity Bus Terminal (시외버스터미널), you can take Taxi, ask the taxi driver to go to “Handong Dae Hak Gyo
(한동대학교, Handong Global University)”
• Price: Roughly 25,000 KRW
• Travel Time: Approximately 30 Minutes
Pohang City Bus 302
Starting from July 2020, Pohang City Bus #302 stops at Handong University campus. Buses run at 13~15 min intervals (68 per day).
You can also track the bus route and schedule on the Kakao Bus app. (Bus route call center: 054-281-8272)